Hey readers! !
Sharing new post about my plaid shirt 🙂
Finally winter is knocking at the door, so it’s time to bring out those cozier clothes. But it doesn’t mean that you will be out of focus from your style quotient. Rather it’s the high time to be WARM STYLISH. So cover up yourself but in style.
For this slightly shifting in season, I choose to wear “MY PLAID SHIRT”. Although plaid shirts could be carried all year around, the difference is only in the material of fabric used in making. But honestly they look best in fall & winter.
So, for this day, I choose “Red” color as this maintains the vintage flavor of this style.
For all your knowledge, the origin of plaid shirts was 1500s in Scotland. They banned by British, become unofficial symbol of grunge movement and so on. Don’t worry I am not going in a history party as I know its bit boring. Well to summarize all I can say is PLAID SHIRTS WONT DIE. They continue to evolve & remain on the top list of designers & common people.
What I love about these shirts is they always look great, no matter how you wear it. These shirts are so versatile & can be worn in a million different ways. This buttons ups shirt is love by every season or you can say a “season spanning favorite”.
There is also a theory attached as some people calls this tartan or flannel too. But to opt out from the history part.. its just a shirt red shirt with four square , fashionable ,comfy & warm too.
Soo, in the end I just to say I am in love with my red plaid shirt.
Share your experience too 🙂 🙂
I tried this shirt with two different look :-
- One with my denims & sneakers.
- Other I choose to wear my shirt as a cover up for my summer maxi dress.
Tips for styling
- Start simple! Layer it under a cardigan, coat to keep warm and super casual.
- An over-sized plaid shirt can be worn open as a cardigan, and looks like a cute layer with denim shorts and tights or over your maxi dress as I did.
- Accessorize with a chunky knit scarf and pair your plaid shirt with destroyed jeans for a comfy weekend outfit.
- Forget jeans! Tuck your plaid shirt into a skater skirtand add tights for a gorgeous winter look.
- Unbutton your plaid shirt and wear it open over an all black outfit to look chic and effortless.
- Layer your plaid shirt under a sweater and let the collar and sleeves pop out for a preppy look.
Maxi dress- AND
Red shoes – Bata
With love & respect
Photography credits :- yash patel