There are trends that are meh. Those you just wanna sit out. And those everyone loves, that come natural. These last ones are the best. 🙂 And the ROMPER is definitely one of 2016 summer’s massive hit.
It’s so cute and summer’ish of course it’s the LOOK of the hot season kinda way.
Well Trends is very interesting concept of the fashion world. One can devotee his/her entire life in forecasting the current trend, old trends that are keep on modernized with time. Rompers trend is also belong to old aura. And this trend is started with children mainly named as playsuit.
- Rompers continued to be popular into the ’20s, as much for stylish young women as for children. With its one-piece design, the romper was a chic alternative to a blouse and full skirt and could be dressed up or down, depending on the fabric.
- In the ’70s, the romper’s leggy cousin, the jumpsuit, was a wardrobe staple for anyone with disco on the brain. Since then, jumpsuits have gone in and out of fashion.
- These days, the romper is back in a big way, with designers featuring rompers on the runway and retailers experimenting with patterns, tailored and relaxed silhouettes, and eye-catching details. It’s likely you have one in your own closet right now.
What I love about this trend is that although at first sight it might seem very niche like, it’s pretty versatile. Like a flirty dress basically, which it actually looks like. It’s all about the cuts, styles, designs, colors, patterns, fabrics, length (varieties of short, way above the knee). All these will make some rompers great for music festivals, others for the beach, others for going out in the evening, others for casual weekends. It all depends on the romper AND the shoes.
BEST THINGS ABOUT ROMPERS
- It’s versatile. Just as easy to wear to the beach as it is to wear to a dinner out, the romper is like a great dress with a playful and comfy feel. You’ll be sure to find one that fits every event by using the same guidelines you already use to pick out your outfits. Stick with flowy fabrics for day, then amp it up with more structured looks for night.
- There’s something for everyone. Still not sure you can pull off a romper? Check out this article on finding a romper for your body type. It’s a great starting point to see what you should be looking for, and you can still put your own twist on it with great accessories!
- It’s fun! While it may take a little courage to wear a romper, you can’t deny the individual twist it gives a look. Try it out and discover why this trend has been hot for so long!
Outfit :-99 Hunts
Shades :-Missa More
Tell us what you think about this simple & chic summer look in the comment box below. Till my next post stay fashionably fit.